Saturday, June 23, 2018

I See You from Natalie's Place Designs

We loved Pandora at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World.  This breathtaking land totally immerses you into the World of Avatar.  And when you see it at night it is a different experience altogether.  Natalie's Place Designs has an amazing new kit to capture your adventures in Pandora.  
I See YouWelcome to a world beyond belief!

Natalie's Place Designs - I See You Kit



I See You includes 23 papers, 13 flowers, 3 leaves , a morning glory vine, 3 ferns, 3 banshees, 11 ribbons, 1 ricrac, a mushroom cluster, 9 frames, 2 scatters, a tree, 2 vines, 2 floating mountains, 4 flairs, a bow and arrow, a na'vi, 8 word tags, a bow, a dandelion seed, a spiral flower, a spear, a direhorse, 7 themed elements and 3 alphas.


Natalie's Place Designs - I See You Borders


Natalie's Place Designs - I See You Page Starters

Natalie's Place Designs - I See You Paper Stacks

Natalie's Place Designs - I See You Word Art

SAVE AND GET IT ALL WITH THE BUNDLE!
Natalie's Place Designs - I See You Bundle

Here are a couple layouts I made with the I See You Bundle.


Now how about some beautiful freebies made by Natalie's CT team.  You can find them on Lisa's Blog, Cynthia's Blog and below. Just click on the image to download.

 I See You Freebie by Debbie H

Oel ngati kìyevame ye'rìn (Goodbye, see you again soon in Na'vi).  Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!
Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment